Decentraleyes breaks on first new tab load
Hi, I am really liking Decentraleyes but I found 1 little kink in the testing utility: for some reason, when click the
decentraleyes.org/test link from within the extension itself (in the toolbar), the testing utility says that Decentraleyes is not working. But when I refresh that same page, it says the tool is operational.
Also, when I manually go to
decentraleyes.org/test by entering it in the toolbar, the page says fully operational.
Just a small kink I found that was kind of odd.
The tool does indeed seem to be working as expected as the counter in the extension (local CDNs served) is incrementing after some browsing.